Tuesday, May 1, 2007

My apologies

very sorry to those whom have requested for me to tell how i got this illness....
well.. it all started out when i was having camp at sirimbun campsite. it started with two mosquito bites at my leg which i scratched like crazy... later it bleed and formed a skin over it... i went to the doctor to get it treated and was given only medication to apply on... with the wound on. i did not bother and went on with life. went to pulau ubin with my scouts together with it. however, there, i brought my mosquito coil and tt saved me a lot of hassle.... towards late feb this year, i went to malacca with my family and forgot to bring the mosquito coil. there, we visit tourist attractions that we infested with mosquito. there, i scratched and bleed.... and the condition worsened... returning back to singapore, i went to see a chinese physician which diagnose me as toxic in blood... so i was given long term medication and had to restrain from drinking cold water..... later... my condition became worse so i went to a hospital to see the doctors there. the doctor further said that it was due to toxic in blood.. and told me to drink lots of water and to refrain from eating seafood and eggs... so i have got another 1 week under observation before i can tell u guys any thing else... sry bout tt...

No comments:

Music Player