Thursday, June 26, 2008

LOL

You are almost like a life coach for your best friends.
You give them help when they need it... but you also know when to give them a push.

People tend to rely on you for moral support and advice.
You've probably always been mature for your age, so this is a role that's you're comfortable with.

A friend like you is one of the rarest kinds.
You are both a good mentor and companion.

Your friends need you most when: They are confused or worried

You really can't be friends with: Someone who only wants to complain

Your friendship quote: "The only way to have a friend is to be one."

Haha.. came across a test... i kinda agree partially with the results... but i dunno... is this true about me??? haha.. be glad if anyone could give me the answer... haha... btw... TEM... here's the post... haha... and well... mid year has jus passed.. a kinda weird feeling i have been having during the papers... i kinda doubt my ability... OMG.. i oso dunno sia... i find bio and chem manageable. den GP and MT die... my econs is ok and my maths i am a lil afraid.. well.. its over... there is nothing much i can do...


There is still something on my mind affecting me really. Only the person noes what is going on. I noe you are trying. but... its jus different... give me some time...

No comments:

Music Player