Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Drained...

erm... maybe so much for being mr nice guy.. haha... i really pushed myself too hard le.. having not enough sleep jus 5 weeks before promos is jus not good... struggling in sch and finding it hard to stay awake due to my flu...i think i am going to collapse soon. and not only tt... i have been having probs with my life.. i think its screwed... (RGE) u noe who i am refering to. R- jus leave me along.. i need time to really forget it and forgive you... G- getting irritating by the moment and doing things selfishly... pls change... E- getting better.. but dun make me so worried all the time.. as for the others... such as MH(happy birthday) haha...erm... can't celebrate with you... psps... dying... WX- stop gaming and try to work hard le... Daryl - dun give up.. you are progressing. Eileen - can see you are no longer stoning.. keep it up... work on it... Cher- u spose to study de... stay focused. haha... YH- dunno wad to say... (joker) good joker.. all the best for promos... Shawn, Ray Hoe, Derry, Neo - been long since we last met... hopefully all goes fine this weekend so we can meet... Clive - always the laughter in my life... erm... looking forward to seeing you as well.. haha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry to hear that you've been tired and have had troubles lately.

Have you ever tried 6 Hour Power? They make energy shots that provide long-lasting extreme energy that keep you focused on whatever it is you're doing.

They come in 5 different flavors, have zero calories, and are sugar free too. Check them out at http://www.6hrpower.com/

Let me know if you'd like more info or have any questions. I hope I'm not overstepping my bounds by commenting on your blog.

Franklin Keane
Brand Ambassador
Franklin6hrpower@gmail.com

Music Player