Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Weird Me

well... recently i have a few problems... its like.. i oso dunno how to say... shall pen it down. it should help... so erm...

Studies... been a taxing first 2 weeks... yes... first 2 weeks... i am like dead le... with my packed timetable... like monday ending at 5, tues at 2.30 but got H3 till like 5.30. wed 3.30 den got small group study till 9. Thurs end at 6 after pe... got small group study till 9 as well.. following that... last day of the week a friday... end at 12.30 den got H3 till 5.30 again... there goes my one week.... of weekdays... weekends... stacks of hw to complete... well.. den its jus like.. no more weekend.. den week start again.. tiring life i have got in school... haiz...

Den...
My brothers.... its like you guys are part of me... without you guys.. my life feels different... its been so long since i met you guys.. and it feels weird for me... its like... i lost something... i really wish to meet you guys... i will try to make some time... even people like justin.. i am really sorry i can't be there to celebrate your birthday... well... i promise... i will return you sth when we meet... den clive and shawn... you two leaves the greatest impact on me de... to me... without you two... i will feel weird... i met shawn, jeff and randy that day... when they came to my house... was glad for that... at least i got to still see them... was really glad... den ming hui... dunno where he disappear to... the only thing we ever did was sms or talk on the phone... lol... where have you gone.. its alway the few of us that has the most jokes de... well... i jus feel lost...

Perhaps it was because i valued friendship... i treasure friendship.... to lose friendship is to lose something great for me... it really hurts....

No comments:

Music Player