Saturday, November 29, 2008

Many do not understand

well... i realised that many do not seem to understand why i am doing certain things.... well.... since i was teaching a friend as shared with her my life story, perhaps i should just upload it here for those who want to know why i am doing certain things.


Throughout my life, I have dedicated myself to helping others around me. Being able to help others bring me a great sense of joy and accomplishment as I seem to have made a big difference in their lives. Furthermore, helping others has given me many opportunities and ways to explore the vast world of chances.

At the time of my birth, I was as purple and hard as a rock. My umbilical cord was coiled two rounds around my neck and I was suffocated. In my religion, Buddhism, we believe this as a sign or a mark that symbolises the Buddha beads. At the age of 14, my dad retold this tale to me telling me that due to that, I should be living a life of giving and helping others. Since then, my life changed. I looked at things differently, I offered helping hands to those in need.

Ok... so now everyone noes... haha... well... anyway... yup... tt's the surface... the depth i dun wan type out... you can check personally with me...

To My Special You:
I have decided to wait on...

Love was never easy.
One has to be put through though times in order to love
Valuing you is one thing i have always done
Eternity is the word to describe my love to you

Yes... Its tough to love but i will endure it just to love you
Only true love brought me to say this...
U are the one for me. I Love You

No comments:

Music Player