Thursday, July 3, 2008

Bio paper

Well... maybe today wasn't a really good day. the day started out real bad when i receive a call from someone... and tt got me very pissed... to the person who offended me.. well... jus think before u make any comments next time... i shall forgive you... den went for lessons... well.. got bio paper back.. a very great setback again.. i got a C... how sian... now was jus hoping my common day papers can help pull my grades.. den i realised... GP grades need to be good for me to pass... my both common test were rather bad.... haiz... den went to transcribe the interview.. had a lot of fun there... keep joking and laughing... trying to make out the words... lol... well... so far my papers are like:
Maths - A
Chemistry - B
Biology - C

how nice.... i wished i had really put in more effort...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

Music Player