Friday, July 18, 2008

Clearing things out, letting it out

perhaps you really dunno... well... i jus hope u dunno... so i won't have to be so angry... as time goes on... things changes... i have my things to be busy with.. and so do you.... i try so hard to accommodate for everything i set out to do... i try to make everyone happy... to help others... well... after awhile... i realise tt its too much for me to manage and cope.. den later... i decided perhaps... i should let go... den you were the one who stopped me... i trusted ur view... in hope that i still have some backing when i need it.... however... things are different... we always have different view points...we always quarrel... wads the point... it seems better for me to run my own life and stay committed for others... and break off from the block so as to be away from the nagging and groaning and the draggy stuff from you... well... it seems better than to jus run on like a crazy animal down my life trying hard to balance all out when it is always impossible... the tot of giving it all up and running my life myself is back again... if anybody can get me the answer pls help me... i really dunno wad to do le... at times.. i feel left out... at times.. i fell i should give up... when all else are not right... i jus feel like ending it all.... forget bout me ba....

No comments:

Music Player