Friday, July 4, 2008

CRAP! (Part 2)

wad are my priorities? why should i be so bothered about my certain people? (HY) if u really understand do sth bout it... have i been to bothered bout others that i left myself out? i try to fulfil everyone's wishes. Granddad wishes a grandson with a degree... here i am suffering for it. Dad wants a successful son in doctor field... here i am trying to produce it. Mum throws full trust in her elder son to be a degree holder, here i am struggling at it. Rain wans people to cabal with him, i spend time on it. Teachers expecting hw to be done. i rush them through. MW wans me back at CCA to improve the unit and troop... i promise and do my best. Shawn expecting more input from the ventures with his crude words, i try to comply and make thigns work out. If they wan all these so badly, can they at least look at how many other things people want? at least understand how much i am going through... all they say is... its only tough for this 2 years... ok.. so its tough... wan see its tough till i drop dead one day? attend my funeral ok? pay me a last visit. WTF. teaching my fellow schoolmates and classmates is something i enjoy doing. it helps me... i learn from them as well... these are the people whom have really contributed largely to me even though they have wishes from me.i enjoy helping them as i benefit largely from them and seem to enjoy the time spent with them. thanks alot to the following people: (in no order of merit)
- Eileen
- Chesed
- Grace
- Cynthia
- Chermaine
- Wei Xiang
- Daryl
- Danica
- Cleo
- Brenda
Thanks guys for helping me...

Also, people whom have always been there for me and bring joy into my life:
- Wei Xiang
- Daryl
- Eileen
- Yen Teng
- Jia Qi
- Danica
- Elaine
- Ibrahim
- Valerie
- Clifford
- Hui Yee
- Joanne
- Ling Yee
- Limei
- Joey
- Cindy
- Most importantly Jolin
Thanks for being of great help to me....

No comments:

Music Player