Sunday, July 13, 2008

Orbis

Sth i found on eileen's blog.. haha.. made me laugh a lot... haha.. thanks for the laughter

1. Put Your iTunes/Windows Media Player/ETC on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Put this on your journal.



1. If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?
Evil - Toshiro Masuda (the person will hate me...)


2.How would you describe yourself?
Put your head on my shoulder - Golden Oldies (Lol.... not for everyone de)


3.What do you like in a girl/guy?
All I Have To Do Is Dream - Golden Oldies (lol... i dun even noe....)


4.How do you feel today?
Complicated - Avril Lavigne (lol... am i complicated? maybe...)


5.What is your life’s purpose?
Sealed With A Kiss - Golden Oldies (only 1 faithful person can do tt...)


6.What is your motto?
I Love How You Love Me - Golden Oldie (haha... tt shall be my new motto)


7. What do your friends think of you?
He's a Pirate - Klaus Badelt (haha... am i one?)


8. What do you think of your parents?
One of us - ABBA (haha... sounds logical)


9.What do you think about very often?
Flaming Racoon - Wizet (haha... i love fire!!!)


10.What is 2 + 2?
Empty - The Click Five (lol... if only the qn was 2 -2 )


11.What do you think of your best friend?
The Incredibles - NYJC Band (lol... my best friend is?)


12.What do you think of the person you like?
The Wind Beneath My Wings - Various Artist (LOVE YA!!!)


13.What is your life story?
Perfect World - Simple Plan (Lol... Cheating myself here....)


14.What do you want to be when you grow up?
To the pirates cave - No artist (Lol... too many POTC song!)


15.What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Only You - The Chipmunks (haha... how cool... u noe its only le lor...)


16.What will you dance to at your wedding?
Tonight I Celebrate My Love For You - No Artist (haha... coincidence?)


17.What will they play at your funeral?
Eyes on Me - Final Fantasy VIII (lol... all looking at my dead body... haha... how nice.)


18.What is your hobby/interest?
With You - Chris Brown (haha... die... my secrets are all out.. its kinda true.)


19.What is your biggest fear?
Cannon (O2 version) - O2Jam (haha... a difficult song... but not my greatest fear...)


20.What is your biggest secret?
一人一半 - 881(haha... it is???)


21.What do you think of your friends?
Flashing Winds - (oops... they come and go?!? no....)


22.What will you post this as?
Orbis - Wizet (Fine lor.. no link de...)


23.What song would you play during your first time having sex?
I Got High - Afroman (OMG!!! that is so not right...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Music Player