Sunday, July 27, 2008

F OFF!

why is everything still so crappy??? i tried so hard to stay happy... why can't happiness last? is it always sadness that fills my life... where am i destined to go? why must things always turn out rongly... things never happen the way i wanted it to... so much for being a nice guy... people never appreciates... i must stop being good le i think... i tried to help... you dun appreciate.. and always try to hurt me.. whats the point.. why try get close to me? ask for help.... receive the help.. and use the help to shoot and hurt me? forget it... no more nice me anymore... forget it... why must you always try to hurt me when i try to get things right? just fuck off la... i have my own control of my circle of frenz.. i choose who to be in it.. i think you are out... so just get lost... dun be irritating... u noe i hate irritating people... can u jus scram....

No comments:

Music Player